Transient Students
Posted by Carl Byrd on 19 November 2014 03:55 PM


Students from other institutions who wish to enroll as transient students at Amridge University must Apply for Admission and provide a Letter of Transiency prior to their enrollment. The letter, which must be signed by an authorized official at the home institution, must state that the student is in good academic and financial standing at the home institution and specify the approved courses the student may take at Amridge University.


(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: