Knowledgebase: Student Services
Updating your information in our system.
Posted by Trey Temple, Last modified by Trey Temple on 16 December 2014 12:28 PM

At any point in time, if you need to change your information in our system (i.e change your address after a move) you can log into the myAmridge portal ( and select the "Update my Profile" in the drop down menu. After that all you need it do is fill out the form!

If you're still in need of any help or assistance you can always contact technical support

By Phone:

1.800.351.4040 Ext.4

By email:

Or by Live! chat:


(0 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: